Steps to Optimum Health and Optimum
Wellness with Victory Rejuvenation Center.
Below are five steps to get started with one of our wellness plans. All programs begin with a comprehensive initial assessment. The comprehensive initial assessment is $450. We accept checks, credit cards and debit cards for payment. We do not accept insurance.
Comprehensive Initial Assessment
1. Get Educated. Explore our site. Attend one of our interactive seminars. How to Achieve Healthy Aging by Dr. Neal Rouzier is strongly recommended reading.
2. Call our office to have a preliminary discussion. If you reach our voicemail, please leave information (phone number, best day and time) as to how best our doctor may reach out to you. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide 2-3 different dates and times at which Dr. Wilson-King may reach out to you to answer your questions and get you started.
3. Once you decide to proceed, Dr. Wilson-King will schedule your appointment and email you the link through which you may complete a detailed history, being as thorough as possible, and the HIPAA forms, the Email Consent form, and the Comprehensive Initial Visit Consent form. Please complete all forms and sign where requested. If you are unable to find the forms, they will be available at your initial appointment.
4. You may change your initial appointment if you need to do so.
5. At your initial appointment, Dr. Wilson-King will review your health history form (HHF) with you, asking for clarification as needed. She will give you a PowerPoint education on preventive aging, bioidentical hormones and the wellness programs at Victory Rejuvenation Center. At the end of the visit, you will receive a customized wellness plan recommendation as well as the testing materials and orders needed to begin your assessment.